Thursday, May 23, 2013

Goodbye Vicenza..... Helloooo Roma!!

Hello sunshine!! Up bright and early this morning!! First, I would like to wish my nephew a very happy birthday!! I hate I missed the awesome party, but I know you had a blast!



Secondly, to such a wonderful and awesome boyfriend!! Happy Birthday!! Hope you enjoyed the day and we shall celebrate when I return!! :)

So now we are off to Rome city!!! Totally excited!! Train to train we finally made it and after checking in our rooms, grabbing a quick bite to eat--- straight to touring the city!! :) 

First we stopped by the Chiesa di San Carlo alle Quattro Fontane, Church of Saint Charles at the Four Fountains. 

          *dome shaped ceiling of the Roman Cathlic church full of beautiful designed elispes 

After leaving the church, we head across the city to explore some more!! 

* yes we walked to the other end of this street ... Probably a good 2-3 mile hike ;) fun stuff... Not!!! ;) 

We ended up at the Spanish Steps that serves as a platform looking out upon the city. 


*Spanish steps full of tourist 

Well that concludes the day... Well as we rested, many silly shots were captured :)
*Jessie, Asha, and I 
*Danielle being silly as Adrian is embracing the moment :) 

*Dylan and I representing Starkville High School class of 2009 Abroad :) 

Blog you later, 
Triple1love 








No comments:

Post a Comment