Today we entered Verona, Italy!!! Oh yes, the wonderful love city of Romeo and Juliet! Unexpectantly, I embraced it all!!! I'm a total sucker for love! True love just seem so pure to me! Ok ok enough of my tangent on love.....
We started out in the city by viewing the Museo Civico di Castelvecchio, the Old Castle Museum! The feelings are unexplainable but as I toured the castle, I just became an open vessel and allowed God to just move within me as I viewed the prestigic art work within the museum and the overall design of the castle!
Here are a few pictures
*Ralph this is were your rocks came from :)
* It was that bad .... Taste buds becoming more acceptive to the Italian food
Tour time!!!
The Arena of Verona which was surround by screaming preteen because the popular boy band, One Direction was performing there tonight!! Mad crazy they chased two of the members around the arena!!
** several acts are put on around the city, but my favorite was ....
*** structure and beauty!!! How is she floating in mid air over his head!?? :) ummmm!!!
So we toured some more and find a really nice shopping area and then break time! While giving my feet a break, I experienced a nice Italian parade ( no pics but great video footage).
Then some good cookies and cream gelato and off to the train station we go !!!
Asha and Chad being silly!!
Back to Vicenza for dinner... Argentine beef burger with bacon and fontina cheese and a side of roasted potatoes.... Interesting, but not bad!
Off to the room and prep for our trip back to Venice tomorrow !!!! ;) As of now, toodles and blog you later!
Triple1love













No comments:
Post a Comment