Friday, May 10, 2013

Visita l'Italia

Let the countdown begin: 4 days until I depart for Italy!! It's finally beginning to hit me that I'm about to fly out of country.  I can't believe it, but so thankful to God I was granted the opportunity to go. 
Preparation Phase: 
Whoever thought packing could be so complicated and dreadful.  I'm totally not liking it right now.  I now have written three "Italy: Needs and Things to Do" lists and have misplaced each one... List #4, here we go :)! Progress is being made  and excitement is building up!
Be patient with my blogging. It's a first for me so we shall see how it goes. Hope you enjoy!  #Italybound

2 comments:

  1. Aaawww...that has got to be exciting!! God bless on the opportunity and I pray you have the time of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jas....I'm going to miss you so much but have an awesome time! We love you! T-shirt sizes: XL, L, YS, 24 month...lol

    ReplyDelete