Bitter: I'm leaving my family and friends and headed to a foreign country!! Ok... This should be exciting time for me but if you really know me..... I'm totally a baby,gosh, and love to be surrounded by my family :)!!! My sister,Chantel, surprised me and drove five hours to come send me off. Another sister, Glenda, has been here all week spending some sissy time.... Oh yes I'm totally loved :) The two other sisters, Chamel and Adrian, couldn't make it, but you better believe they sent plenty of love my way!! I just know in about eight or nine hours, the tears will be flowing ;( !!!
***Pictures:
But the sweetness!!! (Screaming....) I'm going to ITALY!! How sweet is that!! Totally not boasting in self, because God gets ALL of the Glory!! His favor rules and I'm walking in it!! I'm excited though! I have the opportunity of experiencing life outside the States in which most people don't get the chance to do; therefore, I'm about to "live Italy"! I get to gain exposure to the Italian culture and to study beautiful designs of various famous structures all while traveling throughout several cities in Italy..... Oh!! and while gaining college credit!! Sweet deal!
So, keep me lifted as I prepare to continue to #liveItaly and thanks for following!
Until next time,
Triple1love




No comments:
Post a Comment