physically: walking 4-6 miles on average will help you loose a few pounds
spiritually: I experienced several moving moments while touring several cathedrals/basilicas and learning about their historical background
mentally: truly a growing up experience, #1 home-body right here !! ;) I was able to escape the norm and do some soul searching
Bonded with some pretty nice and adventurous people and along with the exposure to the Italian culture, college credit is always a plus!! :)
But, it's currently 6:35 AM and we head for Milan in a few hours! This will probably be my last post in Italy so I would like to thank all of my blog followers for supporting me! To my family and friends that constantly sent love from many miles away!! You all are truly a blessing! Well, to all, be blessed!!
Arrivederci Florence!!!
As always!!
Blog you later,
Triple1love
No comments:
Post a Comment